You need a REPUTABLE SEO Company that will play by Google's rules and will offer great pricing. Every SEO company that you talk to will tell you they're the best. But how do you know which one to choose?
Why is it so difficult to find a good SEO company? The answer is simple:
- There are quite a few bad companies out there. These are companies that over-promise, under-deliver, do things that could get your site into deep trouble, and charge unfairly. Unfortunately, it’s extremely easy for anyone to start an SEO business – the barriers to entry are low. And the promise of making big money is alluring…so there are thousands of companies that are vying for your business. Most will stop at nothing in the way of promising you the moon and the stars in order to get your business. And outside of not producing the desired results, they have the potential of hurting your site in such a way that you lose your rankings forever.
- There are numerous sites like ours that aren’t unbiased when referring you to SEO companies. First, there are “ranking” sites out there that claim to rank the best SEO firms. However, we’ve found out through the SEO industry at large that these companies are simply giving the companies that will pay the most money the highest rank! I know, we couldn’t believe it either. Second, there are companies like ours that connect you with any SEO firm that will “buy” the leads from them. The damage here is that chances are they’re connecting you with companies that aren’t highly reputable. Third, and our favorite, is that there are SEO companies that have started ranking or lead generation sites! Now who do you think they’re going to connect you with? We wonder if they’ll be objective!?!
We're the Only Site of Its Kind that Truly Screens Companies and Remains UnbiasedWe put each SEO firm that contacts our site through a rigorous screening process that consists of 4 main points.
- Initial Interview and Application - We talk to every SEO and collect all sorts of information about them to help us determine if they'll do a good job for you. This information includes how long they've been in business, how much work they do in house versus outsourcing, what their standards of procedure are for performing for clients, and many others.
- Independent Research - We then go to the web and other places to try and find any dirt that would lead us to believe that they're less than stellar. Now, granted, we understand that nobody's perfect, but we're looking for signs of a strong track record of success.
- Reference Check - We talk to their clients to get a first hand perspective of the level of service delivered. And we ask tough questions to try and find out how the SEO responds to adversity.
- Pledge - We ask each participating SEO for a "word of honor," that they be honest in communication and provide open feedback to all prospects we send their way. We want to work with companies that will do a good job for you, and that starts with being open, honest, and have a great channel of communication. Of course, there's no way to guarantee success, but we feel that taking these steps will not only scare away the lower performing firms, but also raise the bar for those that do a great job.
And by the way, we're not an SEO company and we don't favor any of the firms we work with.
Why is it so Difficult to Find the Best SEO Company?There are numerous "SEO Ranking" sites and other sites like ours that claim to connect you with Top, High Quality SEO companies. Why is this stretching the truth, you ask?
- Most of the "Ranking" sites give the #1 ranking to the company that pays them the most!
- Most of these sites don't have any sort of "real" screening
- And our favorite...many of these sites are run by...you guessed it, SEO Firms!
And There's No Fee For You to Use Our ServiceIt doesn’t cost you anything to get connected with vendors. In fact, we only charge a small per lead fee to vendors when we make the introduction – so you don’t have to worry about commissions or anything that will impact your pricing.
Why Do We Do It?We created this site because, like many others, we fell victim to the false promises, costly service, and ultimate loss of rankings on a number of occasions. Having tried out multiple SEO firms, we have a great vantage point on helping others. We wanted to do something to help make sure that others don't get taken advantage of in the future. The good news? There are great firms out there. You just have to know what to look for. We can help get you there!
For 7 Years We've Been Helping Companies Just Like YoursYour contact information is held in the strictest of confidence. We will contact you before we connect you with vendors so that we can learn about your situation, obtain any of your contact preferences, and answer any of your questions. YOU have control over your contact details:
- No unwanted contacts - you control how vendors respond to you
- Remain confidential if you wish
- No commitment to choose any of our vendors
- Ask our SEO experts any questions you have!