Until You Find Out the Truth About PPC
You need a REPUTABLE PPC Company that will play by Google’s rules and will offer great pricing.
Far too many PPC Firms over-promise, under-deliver, charge unfairly, and put your site in jeopardy by using shortcuts. Don’t put your company at risk. Our rigorous screening process weeds out the bad firms.
What’s the Price of Choosing the Wrong PPC Company?
Simply put, the price that you’ll pay for choosing the wrong PPC firm could be large sums of money down the drain. Outsourced PPC consulting costs from $250 per month on the low side to well over $5,000 per month on the high side. The costs of service add up quickly, and if you choose the wrong provider you may never see return on investment because:
- Most PPC companies don’t perform ROI analysis to determine the revenue needed to cover costs
- PPC Companies may mistakenly target the wrong keywords
- Your website itself may not be optimized for conversions
- Ranking for keywords may not translate into the anticipated level of sales
- And the list goes on…
The PPC Industry is Plagued With Deception
It’s not bad enough that many PPC vendors aren’t as honest as necessary – hoping to sign you up for long term contacts where they get paid a healthy payment each month. On top of that, there are numerous “PPC Ranking” sites and other sites like ours that claim to connect you with Top, High Quality PPC companies. Why is this stretching the truth, you ask?
- Most of the “Ranking” sites give the #1 ranking to the company that pays them the most!
- Most of these sites don’t have any sort of “real” screening
- And our favorite…many of these sites are run by…you guessed it, PPC Firms!
We’re the Only Site of Its Kind that Truly Screens Companies and Remains Unbiased
We put each PPC firm that contacts our site through a rigorous screening process that consists of 4 main points.
- Initial Interview and Application – We talk to every PPC vendor and collect all sorts of information about them to help us determine if they’ll do a good job for you. This information includes how long they’ve been in business, how much work they do in house versus outsourcing, what their standards of procedure are for performing for clients, and many others.
- Independent Research – We then go to the web and other places to try and find any dirt that would lead us to believe that they’re less than stellar. Now, granted, we understand that nobody’s perfect, but we’re looking for signs of a strong track record of success.
- Reference Check – We talk to their clients to get a first hand perspective of the level of service delivered. And we ask tough questions to try and find out how the PPC company responds to adversity.
- Pledge – We ask each participating PPC firm for a “word of honor,” that they be honest in communication and provide open feedback to all prospects we send their way. We want to work with companies that will do a good job for you, and that starts with being open, honest, and have a great channel of communication. Of course, there’s no way to guarantee success, but we feel that taking these steps will not only scare away the lower performing firms, but also raise the bar for those that do a great job.
And There’s No Fee For You to Use Our Service
It doesn’t cost you anything to get connected with vendors. In fact, we only charge a small per lead fee to vendors when we make the introduction – so you don’t have to worry about commissions or anything that will impact your pricing.
Why Do We Do It?
We created this site because, like many others, we fell victim to the false promises, costly service, and ultimate loss of rankings on a number of occasions. Having tried out multiple PPC and SEO firms, we have a great vantage point on helping others. We wanted to do something to help make sure that others don’t get taken advantage of in the future. The good news? There are great firms out there. You just have to know what to look for. We can help get you there!